Multi-social services at CPC encompass a suite of programs and services which may be accessed through our Community Centers. Community members seeking services, who are predominantly newcomers, families, and seniors, may use walk-in hours to make an appointment at the Center.
Assistance provided to community members includes the following:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Home Energy Assistance Program (HEAP)
- Housing Assistance
- Medicaid and Medicare Part D
- Naturalization Assistance
- Immigration Legal Consultation
- Other government entitlement applications
Please see more on our Community Centers here.
CPC is a NYS Dept. of Justice recognized agency with accredited representatives.
Our affiliate, CPC Home Attendant Program, also offers care for homebound individuals.
Multi-social services are funded by various city, state, and federal government contracts as well as the generosity of private corporate and foundations, and from individual contributions.