CPC Hosts Information Session for Open Positions
On January 31st, staff from CPC's Multi-Social Services, Community Health Services, Education and Career Services, and Childhood Development Services programs discussed current opportunities available at CPC program sites.
Current open positions include:
- Case Worker
- Director, Community Health Services*
- Early Intervention Program Coordinator*
- Health Educator (Part-time)
- Infant-Toddler Specialist
- Infant-Toddler Mental Health Manager*
- Outreach Coordinator
- School Age Childcare Group Leaders (Part-time)
- School Age Childcare Youth Worker (Part-time)
Qualifications differ for each position. Some require fluency in Chinese or Spanish. Please see full job descriptions at cpc-nyc.org/jobs.
CPC is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates irrespective of their racial or ethnic origin, opinions or beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, health or disabilities.
* Manager, Director, and Coordinator positions require additional education and experience.