15-Hour SUNY Health & Safety Training (in Chinese) | 15小時衛生與安全課程 中文授課
The 15 hour Health & Safety Training is mandated for any person who wishes to become a home-based child care licensed provider in New York State. Health & Safety training is certified by the NYS OCFS. This is a competency-based curriculum that requires successful completion of written and demonstration tests. Health & Safety Training certificate will be given upon completion. This training meets the following OCFS content area(s):
• Business Record Maintenance and Management
• Child Abuse and Maltreatment Identification and Prevention
• Identification, Diagnosis, and Prevention of Shaken Baby Syndrome
• Nutrition and Health Needs of Infants and Children
• Safety and Security Procedures
• Statutes and Regulations Pertaining to Child Abuse and Maltreatment • Statutes and Regulations Pertaining to Child Day Care
Date & Time
There are four 15-Hour Health & Safety Training courses on the following days:
May 30th and May 31st from 9:00 A.M. to 5:30 P.M.
June 27th to June 29th from 9:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
July 29th to July 31st from 9:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
August 21st to August 23rd from 9:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
To register, please contact Mr. Kevin Tam at (212) 941-0030 ext. 160 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
165 Eldridge Street, New York, NY 10002