15-Hour SUNY Health & Safety Training (in Korean)
The 15-Hour Health & Safety Training is mandated for any person wishing to become a home-based child care licensed provider in New York State. Health & Safety training is certified by the NYS OCFS. This is a competency-based curriculum that requires successful completion of written exams and demonstration tests. Health & Safety Training certificates will be given upon completion.
This training meets the following OCFS content area(s):
- Business Record Maintenance and Management
- Child Abuse and Maltreatment Identification and Prevention
- Identification, Diagnosis and Prevention of Shaken Baby Syndrome
- Nutrition and Health Needs of Infants and Children
- Safety and Security Procedures
- Statutes and Regulations Pertaining to Child Abuse and Maltreatment
- Statutes and Regulations Pertaining to Child Day Care
Date & Time
The 15-Hour Health & Safety Training in Korean begins on Saturday, February 2nd and has its second session the following Saturday, February 9th, lasting from 9:00 A.M. to 5:30 P.M. on both days.
To register, please call (212) 941-0030 and ask for:
- Mr. Kevin Tam at ext. 160 or firstname.lastname@example.org
133-14 41st Avenue Flushing, NY 11355