15-Hour SUNY Health & Safety Training (in Spanish)
The 15 hour Health & Safety Training is mandated for any person who wishes to become a home-based child care licensed provider in New York State. Health & Safety training is certified by the NYS OCFS. This is a competency-based curriculum that requires successful completion of written and demonstration tests. Health & Safety Training certificate will be given upon completion. This training meets the following OCFS content area(s):
• Business Record Maintenance and Management
• Child Abuse and Maltreatment Identification and Prevention
• Identification, Diagnosis, and Prevention of Shaken Baby Syndrome
• Nutrition and Health Needs of Infants and Children
• Safety and Security Procedures
• Statutes and Regulations Pertaining to Child Abuse and Maltreatment • Statutes and Regulations Pertaining to Child Day Care
Date & Time
The 15-Hour Health & Safety Training course will be held on June 22nd and June 29th from 9:00 A.M. to 5:30 P.M. on both days.
To register, please contact one of the people below:
• Mr. Henry Kam at (212) 941-0030 ext. 248 or email@example.com
• Mr. Kevin Tam at (212) 941-0030 ext. 160 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
165 Eldridge Street, New York, NY 10002