3-Hour Orientation on Becoming a Licensed Family Day Care Provider (in Chinese)
This 3-hour workshop is mainly for members of the Chinese community who are interested in becoming a licensed FDC provider.
During the workshop, participants will learn about the licensing process, the different modalities of family day care, the basic health and safety requirements for the home, and trainings requirements for the prospective provider. The final hour of the workshop will be a Q&A session.
Date & Time
There are a number of 3-Hour Orientations on Becoming a Licensed Family Day Care Provider on the following days:
- January 11th from 9:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M.
- February 1st from 9:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M.
- March 8th from 9:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M.
- April 3rd from 9:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M.
- May 9th from 9:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M.
- June 12th from 9:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M.
To register, please call (212) 941-0030 and ask for:
- Mr. Kevin Tam at ext. 160 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Jessica Jian at ext. 161 or email@example.com
165 Eldridge Street New York, NY 10002