Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month Virtual Town Hall - Thursday May 27th 6PM
May 27, 2021
Join our discussion on the intersections of COVID-19, anti-Asian hate, and their impacts on the Asian American community!
- Thursday, May 27th from 6:00 - 8:30 PM
- Online via Zoom video conference; Pre-registration is not required
- Join here: https://zoom.us/J/95068079604
- Congresswoman Grace Meng, 6th Congressional District of New York
- State Assemblymember Yuh-Line Niou, 65th Assembly District of New York
- Flora Ferng, New York City Commission on Human Rights
- Dr. Nuna Kim, Charles B.Wang Community Health Center
- Christopher Kuo, CPC Leadership Council
- Mitch Wu, CPC Director Queens Community Services
This event is co-sponsored by CPC and Spectrum.