CPC and Department of Education Workshop: Financial Aid, FAFSA and TAP Completion
Join the Chinese-American Planning Council and the NYC DOE for a Financial Aid Completion Workshop conducted in Chinese for families and students!
- Date: Wednesday, April 21st
- Time: 5-7pm
- Who is this for: Families of college-bound seniors*
- Access financial resources essential for attending college.
- Participate in a line-by-line walkthrough of the FAFSA.
- Get individualized support in completing FAFSA + TAP applications.
*[Families of younger students are welcome to attend to learn about the
financial aid process]
Register Today! http://tiny.cc/FAChinese
We recommend bringing the following:
- IRS 1040 from 2019
- All W2s from 2019
- All 1099s from 2019
- Other relevant income and tax information
- FSA ID for student and one parent
For more information, reach out to Risa Dubow, Project Consultant firstname.lastname@example.org