CPC Partners with MFY Legal Services
CPC is partnering with MFY Legal Services to provide free legal assistance with government benefits in English and Chinese. Representatives from MFY Legal Services will be posted at CPC Queens Branch the first Thursday every month to provide assistance with obtaining:
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Social Security Disability (SSD)
- SNAP (Food Stamps)
- Public Assistance (PA)
We may be able to help if:
- Your benefits stopped or reduced and you don’t know how to get them restored.
- Your application was denied and you don’t know why.
- You need a fair hearing to get your benefits restored.
For more information, please call CPC Queens at 718-358-8899 and dial extension 0.
You will be asked for your name and phone number. A staff member will call and schedule an appointment with a lawyer if appropriate. All services are free and confidential.
- SNAP (Food Stamps) 营养补助（粮食劵）
- Public Assistance (PA)公共援助金